Two bags of baby carrots, olive oil, fresh thyme, salt and pepper are all you need to prepare this tasty side dish.
- Category: Side Dishes
- 2 pounds baby carrots with greens (or substitute 2 bags baby carrots)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Trim greens from carrots, leaving 1/2 inch on each. Scrub carrots, rinse, and dry on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, toss carrots with olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper; transfer to a large baking sheet. Spread carrots in a single layer and roast, uncovered, shaking pans occasionally, until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.