2 0 2 1
P. Allen Smith’s Speaking Engagements
Below is a partial listing of Allen’s speaking engagements in 2021. For event access, please see the organizing host for availability and to confirm timing. For private speaking engagements not listed below, please see your group host directly for venue and schedule details.
January 19-20th Cottonwood, MN: 2021 Extreme Panel Technologies Builders Summit
February 18 Palm Beach, FL: The Garden Club of America, Palm Beach & The Society of the Four Arts. Read more about this event in the Palm Beach Daily.
February 26-27 Springfield, MO: Ozark Empire Garden Show
April 25 Springfield, MO: Art in Bloom (postponed due to COVID-19, more details to come)
April 27-28 Houston, TX: Florescence, The Garden Club of Houston & The Museum of Fine Arts (postponed due to COVID-19, more details to come)
April 30 Atlanta, GA: The Institute of Classical Architecture & Art (ICAA), Keynote Speaker (postponed due to COVID-19, more details to come)
June 16-19 Kalamazoo, MI: The National Convention of the American Hosta Society
September 9 Huntsville, AL: Voices of Our Time & The Huntsville Museum of Art
October 27-28 Dallas, TX: The Dallas Woman’s Club (private event)
If you would like Allen to join your group for a talk, please contact one of his team members using the form located here. We will get in touch quickly to discuss your plans and how he and our team may support your organization.
Allen Smith greets a guest to his lecture at the Biedenharn Museum & Garden in Monroe, LA.
Examples of P. Allen Smith Talk Titles
- The Importance of Beauty
- Thomas Jefferson in England
- Moss Mountain Farm, an American Ferme Ornée
- The Power of Pollinators–Saving our Important Little Friends through Gardening
- Fours Seasons of Moss Mountain Farm Gardens
- Following in the Footsteps of Virginia Giants: Jefferson, Madison, and Washington
- How to Get More From Your Garden
- The Rise of Agritopia and the Agrihood
- Sustainable Community Development, a New Model
- Healthy Homes–New Designs for Your Family’s Well Being and the Planet
- Gardens of Somerset–Improving Our Communities through Multi-Generational Living
- The Restorative Power of the Garden
- Gardening and Flowers for Master Gardeners
- A Plant Geek’s Manifesto: Getting Your Hands in Soil, and Why that Is Important
- Crafting an American Ferme Ornée: Approaching Gracious Entertaining and Grand Design from English Estates in the Land of Opportunity
- The Importance of Poultry: From Queen Victoria to Feeding our Hungry Planet
- Preserving Poultry for Future Generations, the Heritage Poultry Conservancy
- Borrowing English Country Home Design for Early Southern Landscapes, Architecture, and Decor