Skip to content
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach (frozen spinach works as well)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1 egg
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Wash, dry and chop the spinach. If you are using frozen spinach make sure it is well drained to remove excess moisture.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch, glass baking dish.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Serves 4 to 6.