Sometimes fresh vegetables are best when prepared simply. This is certainly the case with this dish, which is created with 3 ingredients – broccoli, garlic and olive oil.
- Category: Side Dishes
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 4 Stalks of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 4 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- Place the oil and garlic into a frying pan, lightly stirring to infuse the garlic with the oil.
- When the oil has reached the stage of crackling, place the broccoli into pan and sautee for about three minutes. The broccoli should be crisp, but cooked.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.