Have you heard about the latest cocktail, the Quarantini? A quarantine is a martini (or any cocktail) that you drink alone. In that spirit, I’m sharing my favorite Lemon Drop Quarantini.
Simple syrup is an invaluable staple in my kitchen. I recommend making this Honey Simple Syrup recipe for all your Quarantinis.
Cheer to you, my friend!
- 1/4 cup Vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cointreau
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons simple syrup
- Add vodka, Cointreau (or triple sec), lemon juice, simple syrup and a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 30 seconds or until very cold.
- Strain into the prepared martini glass and serve immediately.