Don’t throw out those eggshells! If you’re not going to compost or use them in the garden, save the eggshells for this fun craft project. Georgia Pellegrini shows us how to turn this would-be trash into fun vases.
Instructions for Making Eggshell Vases
- Tap the eggs about 2/3 of the way from the bottom on the side of a bowl to crack the shell all the way around.
- Carefully pull off the top.
- Pour out egg contents in a bowl and rinse out the shell.
- Place the empty eggshells in a carton or a container to hold the eggshells upright.
- Add water to the eggshells.
- Add flowers and herbs to the eggshell vases and make your arrangement.