When planning your garden layout, don’t forget about getting around. An easy way to make a path is by reusing pallet wood. Let me show you how.
Materials for Pallet Path
- ¾ inch or ½ inch wood screws
- PVC drainage hose
- Pallet wood
- 1 ½ inch spacer
- Disassemble your pallets.
- Lay out your board using a 1 ½ inch spacer so boards are consistently spaced.
3. Run the PVC hose along the boards, 6 inches from each edge of the boards.
4. Attach the PVC hose to the boards with wood screws.
Check out this video to see the instruction in action: