We harvest a lot of spinach at the Garden Home. It’s one of my favorite cool season vegetables. This dish is really good, doesn’t take long to prepare and the flavor is sensational.
- Category: Side Dishes
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 10 ounces spinach
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet. Add the minced garlic and cook garlic until fragrant.
- Add 10 ounces of fresh spinach. It will look like a lot in the beginning, but it will cook down in a hurry. Saute over medium heat until wilted.
- Add the sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt and toasted sesame seeds. Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy!