This little recipe is a yummy way to use fresh berries. If it isn’t berry season any fruit will work.
- Category: Dessert
- 6 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups raspberies, blueberries and sliced strawberries
- 4 large sugar cookies
- Beat 6 ounces of light cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until well combined and fluffy.
- Spread the sweetened cream cheese over the sugar cookies and top with fruit. It's that easy.
- You can eat these the minute they're ready or chill them in the refrigerator for a few hours for a refreshing treat.