May I interest you in a cookie? These vegan lavender cookies are the perfect sweet treat with a subtle hint of lavender!
- Category: Dessert
- 1/3 cup Natural powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Lavender Flowers
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1/3 cup natural powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 cup coconut oil in bowl, mix well.
- Add 1/2 tsp lavender flowers, stir well.
- Gradually mix in 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour by hand
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Dust surface with flour and roll out dough.
- Cut dough into circles.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden