If you don’t have much time and you want something tasty this recipe can be thrown together in a hurry and it works equally well with almonds.
- Category: Appetizer
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- Pour 4 cups of pecan halves in a large baking pan, spreading them out evenly.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter or margarine in a saucepan and add Worcestershire Sauce, garlic salt and Tabasco Sauce.
- Mix well and drizzle sauce over the pecans.
- Stir pecans just a little to make sure they are completely coated and put them in a preheated 300 degree oven for 30 minutes. Stir them periodically to make sure they toast uniformly.
- After you remove them from the oven pour them onto some paper towels so that any excess butter can be absorbed.
- Once they have cooled you can keep them fresh by storing them in the airtight container.