Liven the setting up with a colorful napkin topped with a Lavender Champagne Cocktail garnished with a fun paper straw. The recipe (borrowed fromhandmademood.com) is easy!
Tip: Lavender oil can be substituted for any number of fruits or oils. Our test kitchen has enjoyed making cranberry simple syrup for fall to winter cocktails.
- Category: Drinks
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Lavender essential oil
- Bring one cup of water to a gentle boil.
- Add in one cup of granular sugar, reduce heat, and combine until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add in 3 drops lavender essential oil.
- Transfer still warm liquid to a container for storage in the refrigerator. A glass vessel with a cap (such as a mason jar or a vintage soda bottle) and a funnel make this process easier.
- Once cooled, fill about 1/4 of a glass with your lavender simple syrup and then top with a dry sparkling wine, such as La Marca Prosecco.