Skip to content
- 1 large, pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup diced and cooked potatoes
- 1/4 cup rosemary
- Pre-heat the grill. Grill the top side of pizza first, until it's hot and golden.
- Turn the grill down to low, flip the crust, and add all the toppings olive oil, feta, red onion, potatoes, rosemary.
- Close the grill lid and allow everything to heat.
- Check to make sure the crust isn't burning, and if it is, move it to the side away from the direct heat.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt when the pizza is done.