The folks from Rock Town Distillery made these pumpkin martini’s with a graham cracker crust garnish at the October 2010 Tale of Two Farms at the Moss Mountain Farm Garden Home. They were a hit with all the guests so I got the recipe to share with you.
- Category: Drinks
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
Graham Cracker Garnish
- Caramel sauce
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Mix all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker until your hands are freezing cold.
- Dip the rim of the glass in melted caramel and then in graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour the martini in the prepared glass.