Let me tell you–I’m crazy about all things green. That includes leafy greens. And this mustard greens dip is no exception. It’s delicious, and much healthier than most of those store-bought spinach dips.
- Category: Appetizer
- 2 heads mustard greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 can drained artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided in half
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 5 ounces Italian Herb Philadelphia Cooking Creme
- 4 ounces firm tofu that has been cubed and pressed
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice heads of mustard greens into 1-inch strips.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and saute the greens on medium heat for 12 minutes.
- Add in the artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and cook an additional 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place the vegetable mixture in a food processor.
- To the vegetable mixture, add cooking creme, tofu, red onion, basil, oregano, thyme and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Place mixture into a small baking dish (a 4.5 cup casserole dish) and cover it with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until cheese is golden brown.