Here’s a savory dish that will be a favorite at your dinner table. This rack of lamb can be marinated 6 hours ahead of time in the refrigerator – a great time saver for a dinner party.
- Category: Entree
- 2 eight bone racks of lamb
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix together 1/2 cup mustard, 1 tablespoon garlic and 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped thyme.
- Generously season both sides of the lamb with salt and pepper. Brush with mustard sauce and place on a baking sheet curved side up.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet. Add the bread crumbs and toast until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, press the bread crumbs into the mustard coated lamb.
- Roast lamb in a pre-heated 425 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.