I typically serve these glazed walnuts during the winter holidays, but they are also good to have around for adding a little crunch to salads or for topping off ice cream.
- Category: Appetizer
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups walnut halves
- In a medium size bowl combine the maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. Add the walnuts, stir well.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray the foil with a cooking spray.
- Spread the nut mixture out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes or so.
- The walnuts are ready when the maple glaze is bubbly. Remove them from the oven and allow to cool.