Author, chef and outdoor adventure expert Georgia Pellegrini shares a little bit of Texas in the form of a bacon-infused cocktail. Micheladas are traditionally made with beer, but Georgia’s version is made with jalapenos and citrus vodka. Watch her make it with Allen, and then find the recipe below!
- Category: Drinks
- 1 dish of sea salt for the rim of the glass
- 1 lime wedge
- Crushed ice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces Jalapeño-and-Citrus-Infused Vodka
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes of soy sauce
- 2 dashes of hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces chilled seltzer
- 2 strips of crispy bacon, for garnish
- Spread the sea salt on a small plate. Moisten half the rims of 2 double old-fashioned glasses with the lime wedge. Dip the rims in the salt.
- Fill the glasses with ice. In a cocktail shaker, combine all of the remaining ingredients except the seltzer and bacon and stir well. Strain the drink into the glasses. Top with the seltzer, garnish with the bacon and serve.