- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin
- Combine all the herbs plus 2 teaspoons of kosher salt and 1/4 cup of olive oil into a bowl. Rub the herb-oil mixture all over the pork tenderloin and marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Place the marinated tenderloin on a sheet pan and cover with foil. Roast in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven for 30. Remove the foil and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes. The tenderloin is ready when the juices run clear and the meat registers 140 degrees F.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.