Garden bruschetta is one of my all time favorite appetizers. If you have never made it before, it’s delicious, fresh, and super easy to make. Go out to your garden, pick a few of the ripest tomatoes you can find, and make this seasonal staple! You won’t regret it!
- Category: Appetizer
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 6 Whole Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Baguette, Sliced and Toasted
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and remove after 1 minute or when garlic is golden brown.
- Remove from heat, pour into mixing bowl and allow to cool.
- Add tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Stir mixture before serving.
- Serve on toasted baguette.