Skip to content
- 1 package no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1 package 10.5-12 oz. silken tofu
- Combine graham cracker crumbs from the mix with butter or margarine.
- Add water, stirring well until crumbs are evenly moistened. Put crumbs into 8" pie plate and pat evenly across bottom and up sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Combine the soy milk and filling mix in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Drain the tofu and add to the mixture. Continue blending until smooth.
- Pour filling into cooled shell. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.