I just love eggs any way I can get them. If you’re looking for something to do with those dyed Easter Eggs, I have the perfect recipe for you. This egg salad can be served as an appetizer or as a sandwich for a main course.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash smoked paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- chopped chives and fresh cracked black pepper for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Serve on toasted baguette pieces with chives and black pepper on top.