Add a handmade touch to your Valentine’s Day with this simple, healthy chocolate mousse recipe. All you need are three ingredients, a blender… and love in your heart. This recipe is the perfect way to top off a homemade Valentine’s date dinner — and it’s healthy.
- Serves: 6
- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups dark or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup silken tofu, drained, patted dry
- 1 package of blueberries or raspberries
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Once melted, add chocolate to a blender along with the tofu and blend until smooth, about 1 minute, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Scoop mixture while it\'s still warm into a shallow Mason jar or ramekin.
- Place in the refrigerator until set.
- Sprinkle with berries before serving.