- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 small bunch of Bulldog Collards, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 6 slices bacon
- Cook the bacon, crumble and set aside.
- Mix the shredded cabbage and sliced collards.
- Combine the other ingredients, except for the bacon, and toss together with the greens.
- Marinate for up to 6 hours.
- Add bacon at time of service.