This salsa is a win-win for me because it’s
simple, tastes great and I can prepare it
with ingredients grown in my garden or
purchased from the local farmers market. As
an added bonus it’s good for me because the
blueberries are packed with healthy nutrients,
antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Category: Sauces Jams And Preserves
- 1 cup blueberries, whole
- 1 cup blueberries, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/2 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.