This is a great breakfast for those days when you are in a rush. These little egg cups are quick and easily adapted to what you have on hand. Try using turkey bacon or Sautéed onions and sweet peppers. Or add a little toasted bread on the bottom. I like to make them on Sunday to heat up and eat during the work week.
- Category: Breakfast
- 6 eggs
- 6 teaspoons hot pepper cheese
- 6 teaspoons chives, chopped
- 6 teaspoons heavy cream
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked, crumbled
- cooking spray
- Spray a 6-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- To each cup add 1 egg, bacon crumbles and 1 teaspoon each of cheese, chives and cream.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until eggs are set to your liking.