Aren’t fruit roll-ups such a fun snack? I hate that the store-bought variety often contains more processed ingredients and preservatives than actual fruit. I’m going to show you how you can make your own, though, for a family-friendly treat that’s all-natural.
For this recipe, I used strawberries and raspberries, but you can play around with any fruit combination you’d like.
Fruit Roll-ups Ingredients:
- 8 oz strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tablespoons stevia
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- Fresh juice of half a lime
To Make the Fruit Roll-ups:
- Preheat the oven to 275˚ Fahrenheit.
2. Trim the stems off the strawberries and chop the mint.
3. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
4. Add the puree to a saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until thick and jammy.
5. Spread onto a parchment-lined backing sheet.
6. Place in the oven and dehydrate for 3-4 hours.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
8. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into strips using a pizza cutter.
9. Roll them up and enjoy.
You can watch the recipe in action here.