- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 orange halves, juice and zest
- 3 lime halves, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
Roast Turkey Breast
- 4 1/2 pounds turkey breast
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- To make the citrus glaze whisk together 1/2 cup honey, the citrus juices and zest and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush the turkey with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. The salt will help seal in moisture. Place in a pre-heated 325 degree F oven and roast for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- During the last 30 to 40 minutes of cooking time brush the turkey several times with the citrus glaze.