It’s not easy to enjoy summer outdoors when you’re getting bitten up by mosquitoes. I’ve created an all-natural mosquito repellent that takes a few simple ingredients and a couple of minutes to throw together. It’s all-natural, so it’s bad for the bugs but good for you!
Materials for All-Natural Mosquito Repellent
- 1 4-ounce spray bottle
- 2 ounces distilled water
- 1 ounce witch hazel or vodka
- 25 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 25 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- Pour the water into the spray bottle.
- Add the witch hazel or vodka.
- Add the essential oils and shake well.