Landscape Foreman, Little Rock
We are seeking a candidate who is thoroughly familiar with all aspects of landscape, hardscape, and irrigation construction. The Landscape Foreman is a management position.
- Knowledge of plants, soil preparation, and irrigation
- Effective Supervisor
- Good Communicator
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Proactively works to reduce site problems
- High energy individual, capable of multitasking
- Must manage a crew of 5-15 employees
- Informs management with daily updates
- Works with suppliers to deliver materials on time
- Ensures that all equipment is operated in a safe and proper manner
- Evaluates performance of Crew employees
- Able to read and install all plans
- Minimum of five years of experience in landscape, hardscape, and irrigation construction
- Must submit to background and drug screening
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Dependent on experience
- Company offers competitive pay and employer paid benefits
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Let us know you are interested!
Let us know you are interested in this position by sending your resume (attachment or embedded) in an email to: email@example.com.