Landscape Crew Team Member, Little Rock, AR
We are seeking a candidate who is thoroughly familiar with all aspects of landscape, hardscape, and irrigation construction.
- Knowledge of plants, soil preparation, and irrigation
- Good Communicator
- Excellent Team member
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Proactively works to reduce site problems
- High energy individual, capable of multitasking
- Works with suppliers to deliver materials on time
- Operates equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Able to read and install all plans
- Must submit to background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Dependent on experience
- Company offers competitive pay and employer paid benefits
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
P Allen Smith / Hortus Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know you are interested!
Let us know you are interested in this position by sending your resume (attachment or embedded) in an email to: email@example.com.