This vegetable pizza is a fun way to get your kids involved in cooking. The pizzas are colorful and tasty so even with all the veggies your kids might actually be interested in eating them as well!
- Category: Entree
- 2 8-ounce cans of Crescent Rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-ounce package Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 small, sweet onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- Roll out the Crescent Rolls and place on lightly greased baking sheets. Use a fork to pierce the dough. This will prevent it from puffing up while it bakes.
- Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- While the dough is baking mix together the sour cream, cream cheese, dill, garlic salt and Ranch Dressing mix.
- Remove the crust from the oven and cool.
- Once the crust has cooled, spread the sour cream/cream cheese topping over the top.
- Now it's just a matter of adding the vegetables.
- Chill for a half hour and serve.