This pumpkin seed party mix is a big hit anytime I serve it. It really doesn’t take any time to prepare this. You can make it ahead of time, put it in an airtight container and have it ready for your next soiree.
- Category: Appetizer
- 2 cups shelled pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups small shredded wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Toss the pumpkin seeds, cereal and pretzels with the melted butter until the dry ingredients are well coated. Stir in the garlic, cumin, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Stir in the garlic, cumin, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Spread the mix evenly onto a cookie sheet. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally. It's ready when the pumpkin seeds begin to pop and you can smell the garlic.
- Allow to cool completely before eating or storing.