Skip to content
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 1/2 cups diced Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 Irish potatoes cubed or scalloped
- dash nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Start by scalding milk. This is done by heating it to just under a boil.
- Set the milk aside to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl combine the egg and seasonings.
- Mix the potatoes and milk with the egg.
- Pour this into a buttered casserole dish and top with Swiss cheese and bits of butter.
- Bake the casserole in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 45 minutes.