One of my favorite treats is this simple berry butter made with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, powdered sugar and butter.
- Category: Sauces Jams And Preserves
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries, and sliced strawberries
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Finely chop the berries in a food processor.
- Add butter and powdered sugar.
- Process until well blended. You might have a different experience, but the consistency for me was not entirely smooth. So don't over blend in an attempt to achieve a creamy texture.
- Transfer to a mold or bowl with a lid.
- Chill. Keeps for 7 to 10 days in the refrigerator.