My friend Amy James has to feed a family of five everyday so she knows a thing or two about making more than one meal out of the dishes she cooks. These potatoes as well as her
Pan Roasted Chicken and Oven-Roasted Farmers’ Market Vegetables will provide your family with four additional dishes – Rosemary, Feta and Potato Grilled Pizza, Chicken and Black Bean Burrito Bowl, Chicken and Vegetable Fried Rice and a Cobb Salad.
For more of Amy’s recipes visit her blog www.OurEverydayDinners.com.
- Category: Side Dishes
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- zest of one lemon
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Place the potato pieces on a large baking sheet or 2 and drizzle with olive oil.
- Generously sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, then flip the potatoes.
- At that point, add the garlic.
- Cook for 10-15 more minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy outside and tender inside.
- Remove the potatoes from oven, add the lemon zest, lemon juice, chives, and parsley.