These pecans combine savory garlic and sweet honey with excellent results. They are always a hit at a party and super easy to prepare.
- Category: Appetizer
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Start with two cups of pecan halves. You can substitute almonds or walnuts, they are also delicious prepared this way. Then add 2 tablespoons of honey, stirring it into the nuts making sure they are all completely coated.
- Next sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder over them.
- Now, blend all of this together, making sure that the seasoning is completely distributed over the pecans. Then just pour the pecans onto a foil covered baking sheet and roast them in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven for about 15 minutes. Stir them occasionally to ensure that they cook evenly.
- After you bring them from the oven, let them cool a few minutes and they are ready to eat.