This is one of my favorite summer time drinks! My mother used to make something similar with powdered lemonade mix and soda water. We all thought we were the cats pajamas when she served her sparkling lemonade. I don’t think she’d be offended to hear me say that this is much better.
- Category: Drinks
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 fresh lime
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup plain soda-water
- 3 ice cubes
- Cut the lemon in half crosswise. Use a citrus juicer to squeeze the juice into a small bowl. Measure out 2 tablespoons of juice and pour it into the blender.
- Cut the lime in half crosswise. Use the citrus juicer to squeeze the juice into a small bowl. Measure out 2 tablespoons of juice and pour it into the blender.
- Add the orange juice concentrate, soda-water and ice cubes to the blender.
- Place the lid tightly on the blender and blend until the soda pop is well mixed and frothy, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a cup and serve immediately.