Skip to content
- 16 ounces bag of cabbage slaw mix
Green Goddess Dressing Ingredients
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/3 cup green onion
- 1/3 cup parsley tops
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a blender combine garlic, salt, white pepper, dry mustard, anchovy paste, tarragon vinegar and blend.
- Add the green onions, parsley and blend again.
- Add the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Continue to blend until you have a fairly smooth dressing.
- Put the cabbage slaw in a bowl and fold in the dressing until the cabbage is well coated.
- Chill until ready to serve.