You’d be hard pressed to come up with a food that really grabs kids attention like pizza. But then, who doesn’t love a slice of pizza? This pizza dough recipe is low on calories and so easy to make.
- Category: Bread
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine one cup Greek yogurt and one cup self-rising flour in a large bowl.
- Dust the counter with the remaining 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Drop the dough onto counter and knead for 5 minutes.
- Form the dough into a ball and coat with olive oil. Press the dough into a flat circle on a pizza stone or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the pre-heated oven.
- Remove the crust from the oven and add toppings. Bake for an additional 10 minutes at 450 degrees F.