This is a great summer side dish made with edamame, cherry tomatoes and corn.
I found this recipe on SoyConnection.com as an accompaniment to pork tenderloin. We serve it regularly at the farm during events and tours. Click here to get the pork recipe that goes with it.
Makes 4 cups.
- Category: Side Dishes
- 1 cup corn, frozen, thawed, drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups edamame, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, ground
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons soybean oil
- Toss all the vegetables and spices in medium bowl.
- Heat the soybean oil in a medium skillet. Add the vegetables and spices. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until heated through.