Are you celebrating Chinese New Year? Take the delicious Chinese New Year citrus symbol of luck and wealth from your centerpiece to your menu! This recipe for Chocolate-dipped Orange Sections is the perfect post-feast confection for your good luck celebration.
- Category: Dessert
- 1 pound of baker's chocolate
- 1 or 2 oranges or tangerines per guest
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Crisco
- Remove peels from oranges.
- Melt chocolate with Crisco. Heat on low, constantly stirring until smooth.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip oranges at least halfway and let them drip before placing on a parchment-lined surface.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt before they are completely dried.
- Once chocolate has hardened, remove and arrange on a serving platter.