This twist on the breakfast burrito is a real time saver if you boil the eggs in advance. It takes about 10 minutes to throw everything together and 3 minutes to cook.
- Serves: 2
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- 2 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup black bean and corn salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 ounce)
- Place the sliced eggs down the middle of each tortilla. Top the eggs with spinach, salsa and cheese. Fold each tortillas around the filling burrito-style.
- Grill the burritos in panini press, on medium-high heat, until tortillas are toasted and filing is heated through, about 3 minutes.
- If you don't have a panini press you can grill the burritos in a skillet over medium heat, turning once.