Creating hanging votive mason jars for outdoor dining-Lunch and Tour (5/25)
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
45 in stock
Price includes all applicable taxes.
- A guided tour of three levels of Allen’s Jefferson-inspired Arkansas Farm home.
- A guided exploration of Allen’s terraced gardens overlooking the Arkansas River, the English rose garden, and his ornamental one-acre vegetable garden.
- Short demo on creating hanging votive jars for your outdoor dining.
- Time to savor a “from the farm” delicious meal using Allen’s recipes from his cookbook, Seasonal Recipes from the Garden. This tour will dine on the trio salad (egg salad, chicken salad, and pasta salad) with the famous buttermilk pecan pie and homemade whipped creme for dessert!
- A guided tour of Poultryville where you may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, Smudge & Squeak and Amos, just to name a few.
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.