Spring lunch/tour and learn to make soap! (5/24)
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
75 in stock
Price includes all applicable taxes.
- A guided tour of three levels of Allen’s Jefferson-inspired Arkansas Farm home.
- A guided exploration of Allen’s terraced gardens overlooking the Arkansas River, the English rose garden, and his ornamental one-acre vegetable garden.
- Enjoy our good friend (and very entertaining) Tammy Sue Pope demonstrating making her awesome goat’s milk soap – this is scheduled right after lunch!
- Time to savor a “from the farm” delicious meal using Allen’s recipes from his cookbook, Seasonal Recipes from the Garden. Today’s lunch will be a Trio salad (Allen’s famous chicken salad, egg salad, and pasta salad) served with the wonderful buttermilk pecan pie and whipped creme.
- A guided tour of Poultryville where you may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, Smudge & Squeak and Amos, just to name a few.
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.