Bee Keeping mini lecture and tour Greek Stavros salad for lunch! (5/04)
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
22 in stock
Price includes all applicable taxes.
- A guided tour of three levels of Allen’s Jefferson-inspired Arkansas Farm home.
- A guided exploration of Allen’s terraced gardens overlooking the Arkansas River, the English rose garden, and his ornamental one-acre vegetable garden.
- Time to savor a “from the farm” delicious meal using Allen’s recipes from his cookbook, Seasonal Recipes from the Garden. Today’s tour will have the Greek Stavros salad pg 18 topped with grilled chicken and the wonderful buttermilk pecan pie served with homemade whipped creme for dessert!
- A short lecture (optional) after our lunch sharing the importance of bees and their role in our gardens. Our friend, Larry Kichler will be sharing his love for bees and a simple bee keeping instructions right after we enjoy our pie.
- A guided tour of Poultryville where you may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, Smudge & Squeak and Amos, just to name a few.
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.