Demonstration on Goat’s milk soap! Lunch and tour (4/26)
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
75 in stock
Price includes all applicable taxes.
- A guided tour of three levels of Allen’s Jefferson-inspired Arkansas Farm home.
- A guided exploration of Allen’s terraced gardens overlooking the Arkansas River, the English rose garden, and his ornamental one-acre vegetable garden.
- Tammy Sue Pope will give a short and entertaining demonstration on how she makes her goat’s milk soap!
- Time to savor a “from the farm” delicious meal using Allen’s recipes from his cookbook, Seasonal Recipes from the Garden. Garden salad from the garden topped with grilled chicken. Dessert is the famous buttermilk pecan pie with homemade whipped creme.
- A guided tour of Poultryville where you may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, Smudge & Squeak and Amos, just to name a few.
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.