Tulips, Tulips, Tulips! Lunch and tour (4/06)
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
52 in stock
Price includes all applicable taxes.
- A guided tour of three levels of Allen’s Jefferson-inspired Arkansas Farm home.
- A guided exploration of Allen’s terraced gardens overlooking the Arkansas River, the English rose garden, and his ornamental one-acre vegetable garden.
- Time to savor a “from the farm” delicious meal using Allen’s recipes from his cookbook, Seasonal Recipes from the Garden. Today’s menu is a garden salad – straight from our garden topped with grilled chicken and followed with the famous buttermilk pecan pie with homemade whipped creme for dessert!
- A guided tour of Poultryville where you may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, Smudge & Squeak and Amos, just to name a few.
- Explore the beloved Daffodil Hill, which blooms with hundreds of thousands of flowers throughout late winter and early spring – the Tulips should be in bloom – only about 15,000 of them!
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.