Spring showers! Come learn some great wedding shower tips (optional)! Tour and lunch(4/05)
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
67 in stock
Price includes all applicable taxes.
- A guided tour of three levels of Allen’s Jefferson-inspired Arkansas Farm home.
- A guided exploration of Allen’s terraced gardens overlooking the Arkansas River, the English rose garden, and his ornamental one-acre vegetable garden.
- Today’s tour will have a short 30 minute demonstration on how to throw the best wedding shower! This takes place after lunch and is 100% optional!
- Time to savor a “from the farm” delicious meal using Allen’s recipes from his cookbook, Seasonal Recipes from the Garden. Today’s meal will be a Salad from the garden – topped with grilled chicken – buttermilk pecan pie with homemade whipped creme for dessert.
- A guided tour of Poultryville where you may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, Smudge & Squeak and Amos, just to name a few.
- Explore the beloved Daffodil Hill, which blooms with hundreds of thousands of flowers throughout late winter and early spring
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.