Demonstration on how to make Goat’s milk soap – lunch/tour (3/15)
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
75 in stock
Price includes all applicable taxes.
- A guided tour of three levels of Allen’s Jefferson-inspired Arkansas Farm home.
- A guided exploration of Allen’s terraced gardens overlooking the Arkansas River, the English rose garden, and his ornamental one-acre vegetable garden.
- Our great friend, Tammy Sue Pope will be demonstrating her homemade goat’s milk soap!
- Time to savor a “from the farm” delicious meal using Allen’s recipes from his cookbook, Seasonal Recipes from the Garden. Garden salad from the farm topped with grilled chicken. Dessert is our wonderful buttermilk pecan pie and homemade whipped creme.
- A guided tour of Poultryville where you may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, Smudge & Squeak and Amos, just to name a few.
- Explore the beloved Daffodil Hill, which blooms with hundreds of thousands of flowers throughout late winter and early spring
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.